About the Role
We’re looking for a talented social media marketing exec who wants to join a small team and get hands on with a wide ranging and varied role.
This role will involve the planning and management of all social platforms. You’ll work closely with the Digital Manger and MD to shape all social campaigns and activity across the year.
Social media marketing is one of our key marketing channels, so you’ll need to be an expert on all things digital and will have the ability to implement best practices and new ways of working. It’s very much a hands-on role and we’re looking for that person who can jump straight in and own the role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing all social activity across online channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Developing and creating new social strategies for our portfolio of websites
- Maintaining and developing day-to-day conversations & interactions across social with our audiences
- Planning & organising of social media content imagery/photoshoots/video. Create, curate, and manage all published content & assets on social media, this includes images, videos, GIFs, stories, written copy & much more
- Management of social editorial calendar to plan day-to-day posting, on all social media accounts across Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram
- Regular engagement with bloggers and influencers within our niche and identifying new opportunities for partnerships
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of digital and marketing campaign activity
- Working closely with the Digital Manager, MD and marketing team to deliver creative
- Collaborate and use third-party applications to set up social listening, influencer management, and lead generation campaigns on social media
Experience and Key Competencies:
- Minimum 2 + years of working of experience in social media marketing with proven record of developing and managing campaigns and curating engaging content
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe creative suite, particularly Photoshop.
- Video editing experience would be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent when using social media planning tools i.e. Hootsuite, Planoly, Canva etc.
Key personal traits:
- A Pro-active, creative thinker and executor
- A passion for social media and marketing is essential.
- A start-up, hands-on mentality.
- Hard working, organised and thrives from being in control of your own workload
- Personally motivated to succeed and improve themselves
- Sociable with a good sense of humour
How to apply:
Please send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org