About the Role
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Digital Marketing Exec to help grow and develop our online presence across a portfolio of websites. We are seeking a mid-senior SEO executive with 3 + years hands on experience within the digital marketing sector. The SEO executive will help support the growth strategy for the Easytek’s Portfolio of websites.
This role is a full-time position and is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing business with excellent scope for progression within the company. Our culture is a work hard play hard atmosphere and we provide a great environment to individuals that want to excel and achieve in their careers.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing and managing content marketing strategies to increase brand exposure for the business.
- Create and manage link building strategies and content marketing strategies
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and proactively identify new digital marketing and growth opportunities
- Manage and execute email marketing campaigns
- Planning and management of editorial calendars for in-house websites and outreach ops
- Management and production of engaging online content
- Keyword research for new search and marketing opportunities.
- Monitor and research of competitors SEO efforts incorporating learnings into our strategy
- Manage external freelancers and content writers where applicable.
- Work collaboratively with Social Marketing team to ensure campaigns are planned and executed.
- To work closely with the Digital Manager and Managing Director on strategic and tactical digital performance campaigns
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in a Digital Marketing / SEO role (minimum 3 years)
- Be able to demonstrate your role in search traffic growth from a current/previous position
- Previous experience with Ahrefs, SEMRush or similar analytics software
- Good understanding of Google analytics and e-marketing software
- Knowledge of optimising all aspects of on-page content
- Skilled in analysing keyword search terms
- Experience of using content management systems and analytics/reporting tools
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Key personal traits:
- A Pro-active, creative thinker and team player.
- A passion for digital marketing and hitting goals.
- A start-up, hands-on mentality.
- Hard working, organised and thrives from being in control of your own workload
- Personally motivated to succeed and improve themselves
- Sociable with a good sense of humour
How to apply:
Please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com